“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Our mission is to provide inspiring and informative bible materials for walking with God, bearing fruit, and shining your light in this troubled world.
We strive to provide you with resources that empower everyone to have a great journey with God and experience authentic Spirituality.
We aim to provide small groups with materials that make group gatherings meaningful, fun and inspiring.
We hope to provide leaders with resources and materials that aid them in church building and assist them to advance the Kingdom of God wherever they live.
We desire to inspire everyone to love God with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength. We aspire to motivate Love and respect between all disciples of Jesus. Most of all, it is our ambition to foster genuine authentic faith expressed in action that can change our world for good.
“What you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You’ve felt it your entire life,
that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is, but it’s there, like a
splinter in your mind, driving you mad.” Morpheus
We knew this feeling when we became Christians. But now once again we are unsatisfied. There are many of us with a deep craving for something more than what we have experienced thus far. We have a spiritual hunger that is no longer easily satisfied. Although we appreciate regular sermons and regular bible talks we thirst for more. We ache for more Jesus, greater inspiration and deeper motivation. These are our spiritual growing pains. Prompted by the spirit, we seek a greater knowledge of God. This is the way of the pilgrim.
A message from the Carrillo’s.
As our travels have taken us around the world we have seen the need for greater resources to strengthen disciples of Jesus around the world. We hope that you might help us by sponsoring this new online ministry. Simply click “Donate”.
With love and gratitude.
Most Recent Posts
- Confessions“The world is a dangerous place. Not because of those who do evil, but because of those who … Continue reading Confessions
- My First Book !We are excited to announce that as of mid-February a commentary on the book of Hebrews will become … Continue reading My First Book !
- Life UpdateAs I sit here in my living room in the great city of Los Angeles California, (Long Beach), … Continue reading Life Update
- Heart setSometimes we have to organize our thoughts in order to discover our priorities. Here evangelist Jeff Chacon shares … Continue reading Heart set
- Peace be the JourneySpiritual Development : thewayofthepilgrim.com So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created … Continue reading Peace be the Journey